AS/EN 9100 is the quality management standard specifically written for the aerospace industry. There have been recent changes made to the standard with the latest revision AS/EN 9100:2016 (rev D).
All aerospace organizations with certification will have to comply with 9100:2016 after June 15, 2017. TPT can support you to implement an effective transition to the new requirements that should enable a smooth transition from 9100:2009 to 9100:2016. This standard uses ISO 9001:2015 and the High Level Structure (HLS).
Benefits of AS/EN 9100:2016 (Rev D)
9100:2016 accredited certification will benefit your business in the following ways:
- Reduced costs through improved product reliability
- Improved process control
- Improved documentation of processes
- Greater employee quality awareness
- Reduction in scrap, rework and rejected products
How Can TPT Help?
The process will generally begin with a gap analysis; the purpose being to:
- Establish current state of the management system with practices, and to establish areas of compliance/non-compliance with system requirements
- Evaluate performance of current systems
- Present report to management team, and
- Agree a plan for implementation, and agree the level of support if required.
- The gap analysis will be conducted against the specific requirements of 9100:2016
The outputs of the gap analysis will be used to develop a bespoke route map to ensure that your company achieves successful accreditation to 9100:2016. We have taken a number of companies through to successful accredited certification.