IATF 16949:2016 is based around the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems requirements. The standard promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
Benefits of IATF 16949:2016
If IATF 16949 is implemented and properly managed, an organization will:
- Receive recognition from regulatory authorities
- Produce safer and more reliable products
- Meet or exceed customer requirements
- Improve processes and documentation system
How Can TPT Help?
With vast experience in this field, assisting more than 50 companies to successful accredited certification with both SMEs and large organizations, whoever you are, whatever size, TPT can help your company to achieve IATF 16949:2016 with a bespoke package to suit your requirements.
The process will generally begin with a gap analysis; the purpose being to:
- Establish current state of the management system with practices, and to establish areas of compliance/non-compliance with system requirements
- Evaluate performance of current systems
- Present report to management team, and
- Agree a plan for implementation, and agree the level of support if required.
The gap analysis will be conducted against the specific requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
The outputs of the gap analysis will be used to create a bespoke road map to ensure that your business achieves IATF 16949:2016.