In September 2015, ISO 9001:2008 was superseded by ISO 9001:2015 which incorporates significant changes and improvements making the new standard more relevant, effective and business oriented.
For an organization to function effectively, it has to identify and manage numerous linked activities. The application of a system of processes within an organization, together with the identification and interactions of these processes, and their management, can be referred to as the process approach.
Benefits of ISO 9001
There are a number benefits that can be achieved by implementing ISO 9001:
- Better able to understand and fulfill requirements
- Ability to consider processes in terms of value added
- Obtain results of process performance and effectiveness
- Continual improvement of processes based on objective measurement.
How Can TPT Help?
TPT has assisted many companies to achieve ISO 9001 accredited certification.
The process will generally begin with a gap analysis; the purpose being to:
- Establish current state of the management system with practices, and to establish areas of compliance/non-compliance with system requirements
- Evaluate performance of current systems
- Present report to management team, and
- Agree a plan for implementation, and agree the level of support if required.
The gap analysis will be conducted against the specific requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
In order to make the transition effective and seamless TPT has developed a cost effective and relevant approach to ensure that companies make this change with significant benefit and a minimum cost.