ISO/TS 16949:2009 is based around the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, Quality Management Systems requirements. The standard promotes the adoption of a process approach when developing, implementing and improving the effectiveness of a quality management system, to enhance customer satisfaction by meeting customer requirements.
Benefits of TS 16949
- Better understanding of your customers needs and expectations
- Processes that are better able to respond to the customers needs and expectations
- Provide you with an awareness of the key roles and processes within your business
How Can TPT Help?
With vast experience in this field, assisting more than 50 companies to successful accreditation from SMEs to large organisations, whoever you are, whatever size, TPT can help your company to achieve TS16949 with a bespoke package to suit your requirements.
The process will generally begin with a gap analysis; the purpose being to:
- Establish current state of the management system with practices, and to establish areas of compliance/non-compliance with system requirements
- Evaluate performance of current systems
- Present report to management team, and
- Agree a plan for implementation, and agree the level of support if required.
The gap analysis will be conducted against the specific requirements of TS 16949:2009.
The outputs of the gap analysis will be used to create a bespoke road map to ensure that your business achieves TS 16949 accreditation.