This is a two day interactive course and is essential to ISO 9001:2015 transition training. This course will provide delegates with the knowledge of the changes to ISO 9001, from its 2008 revision to ISO 9001:2015, and the implications these changes have on auditors and organisations alike.
Course covers the following:
- Module 1 – covering changes arising as a result of the adoption of Annex SL
- Module 2 – covering changes arising as a result of amendments to the quality management system (QMS) specific content of ISO 9001:2008.
After successfully completing this course delegates will:
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Be able to audit ISO 9001:2015 based QMS requirements effectively.
All IRCA Certificated QMS Auditors must successfully complete an IRCA Certified QMS Auditor Transition Training course by 1 September 2018, in order to retain their IRCA QMS registration.
For clarity the grades are:
- QMS Provisional Auditor
- QMS Auditor
- QMS Lead Auditor
- QMS Principal Auditor
- QMS Provisional Internal Auditor
- QMS Internal Auditor.
In addition, transition training can be provided to anyone – not just IRCA Certificated QMS Auditors. This could include individuals who have previously completed IRCA Certified QMS Training and have chosen not to register with IRCA. Transition training will offer valuable skills for any auditors who wish to keep their audit skills and knowledge up-to-date.
This course is expected to be very popular, so you should book your place to avoid disappointment. Book your place(s) today by contacting email@example.com.