The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001 (or equivalent), and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
This is a 2 day interactive course that uses a high impact accelerated learning approach which increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
Delegates who successfully complete this course will satisfy part of the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA Certificated QMS Internal Auditor. In addition to this course, it is recommended that delegates also complete a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS) Training course (or equivalent) to meet the full training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA QMS Internal Auditor.
Benefits for you
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct, and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions (where needed)
On completion, delegates will gain the following knowledge and skills.
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing ISO 9001
- Explain the importance of the internal audit process
- Identify the process approach when auditing
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
Book your place(s) today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.